Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tyson Brinacombe « EP »

In my attempt to try to open up my offer I found an EP by Ontarian musician Tyson Brinacombe who plays here a surf and psychedelic rock inspired acoustic pop with some modern touches. Usually not my cup of tea, the surf elements and its unpretentious ease makes it fun and apropriate for inclusion.
I especially liked Forget the World and Quick Fix, The Golden Age of Ballooning uses effectively some synths, while Monsters is unmemorable and the weakest track in my ears.
cover
EP is the very umimaginative title of this… well, EP. It was released by Rack & Ruin Records, a netlabel active between April 2008 and February 2011.
Direct download of the MP3 version of the complete album from the Internet Archive:
DOWNLOAD
CC BY-NC-ND 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment